Your Quick and Easy Guide To Opening a Business In Nevada As a Foreigner

Nevada Corporations For Non-U.S. Residents

Kohler Financial wants to help you open a Nevada Corporation as a Non US resident.

It’s not necessary to be a U.S. citizen or to have a green card to own and operate a business in Nevada. Accessing the U.S. marketplace is the key to success for many businesses around the world. The most effective way to reach this “land of opportunity” is with a U.S. company. As one of the most business-friendly states, Nevada offers undeniable tax benefits. A Nevada Corporation can become an effective business tool for both non-U.S. citizens and US citizens alike.

Why choose a Nevada Corporation as a non-U.S. resident?

If you are reading this you have already asked yourself, “How do I start a company in the US as a non-US resident?”

Non-U.S. residents should form a Nevada Corporation with Kohler Financial to optimize their tax burden and protect their assets. Non-U.S. citizens that are seeking to incorporate a business in the United States generally follow procedures similar to those required for a U.S. resident. U.S. citizenship and residency are not necessary, as non-U.S. citizens are welcome to start or expand in America without jumping through any more hoops than a U.S.-born business owner. Kohler financial can help you file every single paper you need to file.

With a Nevada corporation, it’s easier to sell in the U.S. market and enhance the reputation of your company, both to U.S. and overseas customers. You also have access to financing outlets in the U.S. for venture capital, angel investors, and public markets. A Nevada corporation has no limitations on the number of people who can own interest in the business.  There are also no restrictions on non-U.S. citizens assuming roles as owners. Why burden yourself with learning every rule and jumping through hoops when we can do it all for you?

What You Need

To incorporate your company in Nevada, you’ll need to file and pay for formation documents with the Secretary of State. The Articles of Incorporation, List of Managers, and List of Officers serve as a formal record of reference of your Nevada corporations existence. Once approved, you can then apply for a business license with the Secretary of State. Who can file corporate papers in Nevada? Kohler Financial can.

You don’t need a U.S. address to incorporate a business in the United States. However, having a registered agent like Kohler Financial is the only requirement related to a physical address. The registered agent is responsible for important legal and tax documents on behalf of incorporated companies, such as Service of Process, as well as important state mail, such as annual reports or statements, and even tax documents sent by the state’s department of taxation. Having a business manager like Kohler Financial will allow you to form a Nevada corporation while living outside of the country.

Reach out to us today and start your American Dream! Why go through all the trouble of figuring it all our yourself? You owe it to yourself to hire a company that can act as a “complete office” for you! Representing you in all the ways a business needs to maintain compliance at the local, state, and federal level. We are here to make your new Nevada Corporation run as smooth and effectively as possible!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *